Monday, August 31, 2009

Another year passed me by

Have you ever felt like the years are passing you by and you have been so busy taking care of everyone and every thing else that you have not accomplished anything that you was hoping to have done. Well that is currently what I am going through right now;some may say girl you still young what you talkin about getting older but that's not how I feel.I am turning 27 in September and things that most people have accomplished I haven't even begun to start and now I kind of feel like I am going through a little mid life crises without being middle age.

I really don't have the motivation that I need I don't know why maybe I don't have the support group that some have to help push me.All I know is that I better do something fast or another year will have passed me by and I will be back saying the same crap again next year.

No comments: