Friday, February 7, 2014

      Good morning,Good Afternoon wherever you are in the world I hope your doing good. Yesterday start out great I had a wonderful time with my beautiful daughter,mom and lil niece at Sesame Street Live. This is our second year going and I was so excited like it was my first time.
The show was dynamic,colorful and current with the music and dance(The character were doing hip hop dances ya'll) Even though its like the same concept the show is never the same and I think you'll enjoy it at any age, I know I sure did.


About Last Night (2014) Poster
Then I went to get my tickets from the radio station
for the movie "About Last Night"starring Kevin Hart and Regina Hall. The movie was Hilarious I laughed my way through it but the process of getting in was cray cray.

 When I picked up my tickets from the radio station I read the fine print where it says that "this ticket does not guarantee you a seat"and that it is "first come first served'. that was the first uh oh but Ok; so I got to get there early thats all.

    When we arrived it was so much going on I didn't know where to go. Once we found the theater the line was long as hell.It was like everyone in the city was invited to this screening (now that didn't make me feel special)  We had to wait in line for over an hour, you had to fill out a form saying that you would not video record the movie and then they still confiscated your phone.Glad we stuck it out though cause Kevin hart who plays (Barney) is one funny muth fucka I tell you; the movie was funny and they chose a great cast Michael Ealy(Danny) fine ass was in it; Regina Hall(Joan) is so hilarious,Joy Bryant(Debbie) and more was in it. Barnie(kevin) and Joan(Regina) Loved them in the movie the best.
Kevin Hart was calling out that girls mother (I don't know what she does for Kevin)She was in the audience with a fur and rhinestone cowboy hat.
   At the end of the movie  William packer(Producer),Kevin Hart and Regina Hall did a question and answer segment.Kevin Hart was funny even then and Regina Hall was too.Their friends in real life and you could tell in the interview they had great chemistry in the movie too.
 When the interview was over everyone rushed over to try and get photographs and autograph from them but it was virtually impossible with all the bodyguards but they still did their best.
Kevin Hart lil short ass trying his best to sign autographs for the people.


Regina was so nice to take this pic with my sister n law and I even though it was cray cray.
Saying all that the experience was great the movie is worth paying to see and we had a ball. Until next time Dueces.

No comments: