Friday, August 8, 2014

Cheetah print bandu and Jean jumper had me feeling my self

Who can relate, it seems the older I get the more comfortable in my skin I become. It's not that I never thought I was beautiful or sexy in the things I wore; but I often did think what will others have to say, but this year I vowed it would be different,YOLO right?
I bought three bantu bras from DOTS when they were going out of business for about $3.00 (Check out my haul video to see what three I bought) and I have been determined to figure out how to wear them, taking pictures in different outfits to see what would work best, until I came across this jumper from Ashley Stewart I said I'm wearing a bantu with this it's now just a matter of when and where. I thought the overalls would work best because it'll hide that stomach of mine.  I first wore it with a homemade crop top to a youtubers' meet n greet just to see how comfortable I would be with some skin showing and I really liked it plus I received tons of compliments then,I decided to try it again when my girls said let's go out.What to wear, oh the opportunity presented itself again. I was a little unsure still wearing it with a cardigan then that came off, shit YOLO right?

How I first decided to where it @Mrs chanda meet n greet

No comments: