Saturday, August 2, 2014

Lane Bryant Cacique Bras buy one get one 50% off

Hey ladies; I just put up a video on my YouTube Channel hauling Lane Bryant Cacique Bras. Lane Bryant is my favorite place to purchase a good bra they have sizes from 36B-44J so it doesn't matter how big you are you will definitely find something on their site(Lane Bryant.com).

 I purchased four bras during their Semi Annual Sale and I wanted to share with you ladies if you're looking for a bra that will give you support and beauty without breaking the bank. My all time favorite bra is the Smooth Balconette Everyday Solutions bra
 I like it because it is smooth on the outside so it looks great under just about anything you'll wear. It has thick shoulder straps  and a wide band that gives you the support and comfort. I also bought the Demi Satin Cleavage Solutions bra
in this beautiful Ruby red. This bra definitely pushes the girls together if you want them out for display it'll do them justice believe me. The Demi Satin bra has lace detailing around the sides and back and it has three rows of four hook and eye closures which I like. This bra is also convertible by taking the straps and configuring them different ways to fit the right outfit The only con so far is I don't like how thin the straps are. I got two more bras the Satin Lace-Trim Full-Coverage in Navy blue with Black lace trim
and  Embroidery French Full-Coverage in Black with Black Embroidery

 Both bras are full coverage and just all around pretty and feminine.

At the time of purchase all the bras were on sale for buy two get two free and I use a coupon found on Retailmenot so I paid $53.00 including tax and free shipping for four bras that would have ran me over $120.00 easily. Currently they're running a promotion bogo 50% off. Check out Lane Bryant Cacique bras and comment down below if you like what I have recommended or if you planned to try out a few for yourself.

No comments: