Friday, February 28, 2014

2014 Spring Trends

Hey Hunnies, Spring is fastly approaching and I know you're ready to rock what's hot for Spring 2014 but at a reasonable price. I have two trends that you can rock that won't break the bank. Pastel colors and Orange lips are all the rage on this years Fashion Weeks Spring Runways. The best part about it is I paid only $5 for this purple pastel knitted sweater that I bought from Wal-mart, who doesn't have a Walmart near by;so not only is it cheap but also accessible. The second trend I'm rocking that you'll see all over the runway is orange lips its a great color on many skin complexions especially deep tones.I am rocking an orange lippy from Crown Brush when I  purchased mine I bought it from Hautelook for$13.00 for 32 colors you do the math.If you can't catch a deal like I did, you can find an orange lipstick anywhere from drugstore to high end.Here are are a couple I want to try this Spring
Maybelline orange lipstickMAC Cosmetics orange lipstick
Maybelline orange lipstick/Mac
pastel nyfw spring 2014 trend

No comments: