Tuesday, February 11, 2014


This blog here will be a straight rant about my kids. I give these Lil Ninjas life and provide all their needs and some of their wants and they grow up to treat you like SHIT. Its my oldest son in particular he has a slick mouth the type of mouth you want to knock the teeth out of but you can't cause dental work cost to damn much. 



  My issue with my children is (if old enough to carry out) they have two jobs the first job is, get good grades in school and then they have one chore. My eldest son chore is to wash and clean the kitchen after dinner and my youngest is to wipe down where they eat and sweep the floor. That's all that I ask, but every morning when I wake up its a half done ass job,why? I don't know.  Should I sit and watch them complete their jobs,Maybe;but why should I? I have showed them in great detail what I want from them.

  Now,back to my flip mouth ass son, he's really smelling his ass these days; so after talking to my youngest son about his duties and how he disappointed me cause he failed once again to get it done. I turned to my oldest son and just point out a few things I would like for him to do when cleaning the kitchen. Unlike my youngest children he starts flappin his gums making 100 excuses why he can't. Now I give them their jobs according to their ages and what I think they are capable of doing so the minor things that I am asking him to do is

  • A.something I will do my self 
  • B.Its appropriate to his age. For example: wipe down the canisters its flour all over it. 
  • C.I know he is capable of doing it, so I want it done. Please and thank you.
Now I'm infuriated cause he's giving me all these excuses why he half stepin and also trying to out talk my ass all while he in front of the other children. I tell him, if they can't do their jobs then they gone to eat in the basement this big head ass big head gone say, "then I'm gone call CPS",shit just got real. Whats a girl to do?


Comment down below what you would do in this case and leave some cleaver ways that I can discipline a teenager.

No comments: